The MovieBox App can be downloaded for iOS devices such as iPhones and iPads without jailbreaking your device, which makes it a welcome change from the slew of free entertainment options that require you to get root access to your iPhone. If you wish to install MovieBox for iOS, follow these easy steps below.
- Step 1: The very first thing that you need to do before installing this app is to download vShare, which is an alternate marketplace for iOS apps.
- Step 2: Next, you will need to install it manually. Click on Trust to complete the installation.
- Step 3: Now open vShare, and type in MovieBox in the search box. It will return direct results to download the same.
- Step 4: Click on the link that is presented, and wait for it to download.
- Step 5: You may need to install it manually, in which case you can click on the Install button after download is complete.
- Step 6: After the download is complete, you will find the MovieBox icon on the home screen of your iOS device. Go ahead and enjoy all the free movies that you can watch on the go.
MovieBox App: Minimum Requirements
Android: The MovieBox App is supported across all Android devices in use today. You can also use it on Android-based devices like Android TV Box, Blackberry, and Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fire Phone, and Amazon Kindle Fire.
- iOS: MovieBox can be used across all iOS devices running iOS 5 and higher. The app has different versions available for each version.
- Windows/ Mac PC: For use on the PC, follow the guidelines below to know if your system will be compatible with the app.
- Windows: XP, 7, 8/8.1, 10 or Mac OS X
- 4 GB of RAM and at least 5GB of free storage in C Drive for Android emulator’s files and files of Movie Box to be installed
- 1 GB Graphics Card and that should come up to date.
Download MovieBox for BlackBerry
Earlier, the Canada-based tech giants launched their smartphones with their own operating system. But recently, BlackBerry discarded its own operating system and shifted towards the Android OS. So now it is possible for even the BlackBerry devices to run Android-based applications. If your BlackBerry smartphone comes with the Blackberry OS 10.2.1 or higher operating systems, then you will be able to download and install the MovieBox video streaming application on your BlackBerry handset. So if you are using the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, 9983, 9982, Q10, Q5, Passport or any subsequent models, you can easily download the video streaming download on your handset. So check out the steps below. Settings >App Manager > Install Apps > Enable ‘Allow Apps from Other Sources to be Installed’.
- Step 1: Then again open the File Manager of your BlackBerry handset, find the MovieBox app file which you have downloaded. Click on the apk file to start installing MovieBox on your BlackBerry handset. When the installation will be completed, you will notice the MovieBox app logo on the home screen of your smartphone. If you don’t find the app’s logo, then it means the app has not installed properly.
- Step 2: Last but not the least, restart your BlackBerry device to start using MovieBox on the BlackBerry handset for absolutely free of cost.
Read more:- YouTube Thumbnail Downloader